Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Little Angel Has a Twin

Here is my angel, Evianne Brooklyn Heidecker, born May 11, 2005 naturally, beautifully and totally healthy!

I actually met her twin the other day, it was the craziest thing, it was Saturday and I am still stunned! Evi and I were at the park with my sister Marie when this little girl comes running over...her Dad said her name and I was like "What did you say her name is?" - He replied "Evi, short for Evelyn". Ok that's cool, another Evi, not a common name, but this girl looked SO MUCH like my Evi that it was shocking.

I found out she was exactly one month and a day younger than my Evi. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, same as my Evi, she had a birth mark on back of her head, that too, just like my Evi. The mom walks over and says, "I have to warn you, she's a bit of a bully", well it's no secret that my Evi isn't a dainty little girl either.

I watched these two very similar girls happily playing together on the play structure, in the sand, both running around pushing their strollers, trying to put on large shoes that didn't belong to them.

I only wish I had my camera to capture this 'coincidence' or that Joel was there to share in the awe that I was feeling. We will probably never see this couple and their little Evi again since they are from Ottawa and were just in Arnprior visiting for a birthday party but if we do, I'm sure to be ready with my camera because it's just too freaky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home